Your role within the company:
The Administrative Assistant will be working directly under the Community Manager at a 208 unit affordable housing community in Buffalo, NY. This candidate will be responsible for sitting at the front desk, answering phones, taking messages, and answering emails. The Administrative Assistant will meet and greet tenants and new applicants who are interested in applying for residency in the building. Other Responsibilities include, but not limited to, making application packets/ preparing applicants for interviews, making copies of documents, running background checks, scheduling and entering lease signing, preparing balance sheets/invoices, etc.
Benefits and Features:
- Answer phone calls, coordinate emails
- Section 8 experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to handle high traffic and a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis.
- Strong time management, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills.
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated service-oriented self starter and adaptable to change. *may be required to work weekends
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Affordable is the division of Related Companies that develops, acquires and preserves affordable housing throughout the nation. Affordable housing laid the foundation of Related Companies, and its broad portfolio of award-winning affordable and mixed-income developments demonstrate the company’s continuing ability to create affordable housing opportunities in a variety of geographically, economically and socially diverse neighborhoods. Related owns and operates a portfolio of more than 60,000 affordable and workforce housing units.