This position is for a full-time Assistant Property Supervisor to supervise a North Bay portfolio in CA. Qualified candidates will be overseeing San Clemente (79 units), Drake's Way (24 units), Centertown (60 units), Edgewater Place (28 units) and Larkspur Isle (23 units) in Corte Madera, San Rafael, and Larkspur, CA. This position requires high level of organization, efficiency, knowledge of HUD program and TCAC program and ability to interface well with applicants and market units without subsidy. Candidate will have experience with TCAC, HUD and Tenant-Based Section 8. Must have a current California real estate license or be able to obtain within 9 months of hire.
Established in 1968, EAH Housing is one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. EAH develops low-income multifamily housing, manages more than 222 properties throughout in California and Hawai’i, and plays a leadership role in local, regional, and national housing advocacy efforts.
EAH Housing puts its core values into action every day as our staff of 700 people serves 25,000 residents in 87 municipalities. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, professional development, and invest in our employees through extensive training programs. Please visit our www.eahhousing.org to learn more about us, our culture, and how we strive to maintain excellence in everything we do.
For immediate consideration, please apply to requisition ASSIS002646 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
Assists Property Supervisor in overseeing the physical, operational and social aspects of a portfolio of properties. This includes the supervision of on-site staff, the review, explanation and reporting of financial reports to the supervisor, partners, and outside agencies. Also included are all other written reports required by the supervisor, partners, and outside agencies. Develops and ensures adherence to operating procedures and Traffic Light Reports, and recommends appropriate policies that support EAH’s strategic direction and plans. Understands and supports EAH’s mission and core values.
- Assisting the Property Supervisor, acts as Liaison between site and central office, conducts monthly meetings
- Responsible for file compliance at each property in portfolio, working with on-site staff as necessary to ensure full compliance.
- Responsible for resident satisfaction, researches and responds to various resident, owner and/or vendor issues that cannot be delegated to the Property Manager; ensures that fair housing practices are followed in all resident relations
- Responsible for approving all new move-ins and re-certifications, ensuring that on-site staff is using correct and most current leases, house rules, etc.
- Ensures that correspondence, contracts, and other property-related documentation are secured according to company policy
- Responsible for maintaining desired financial benchmarks, monitors and analyzes monthly financials for each property in portfolio
- Responsible for oversight of on-site staff including training, orientation, timesheet approval, performance reviews, salary reviews, and scheduling.
- 1+ years of multi-site property management and/or 3+ years of property management
- Knowledge of HUD, TCAC, DFEH and ADA Guidelines and experience interacting with various regulatory agencies
- Ability to Develop and Implement Budgets and Variance Reports
- Strong Supervisory experience
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIREMENTS
EAH Housing conducts criminal background checks on all candidates who have received a conditional job offer. Once you have receive such an offer, you will be required to submit and pass our criminal background requirements. Please be advised that certain roles may also require fingerprinting due to legal requirements. If onsite housing is a requirement of the position, any household members over 18 years of age who will be living onsite with the candidate must also undergo a criminal background check and tenant screening. Satisfactory completion of background check and fingerprinting requirements is a requirement of employment with EAH.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
EAH requires that all new hires be fully vaccinated at the time of hire, i.e., fully vaccinated on their first day of work and provide proof of their vaccination status. Accommodations will be made for applicants with a valid medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief that they cannot get vaccinated. Accommodations can be requested after an offer has been extended.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985