This position is for a full-time Assistant Property Supervisor to supervise a North Bay portfolio in CA. This position requires high level of organization, efficiency, knowledge of HUD program and TCAC program and ability to interface well with applicants and market units without subsidy. Candidate will have experience with TCAC and Tenant-Based Section 8. Must have a current California real estate license or be able to obtain within 9 months of hire.
EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting affordable housing since 1968. We have become one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 450, EAH develops low-income housing, manages 102 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
For immediate consideration, please apply to requisition ASSIS02131 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
Assists Property Supervisor in overseeing the physical, operational and social aspects of a portfolio of properties. This includes the supervision of on-site staff, the review, explanation and reporting of financial reports to the supervisor, partners, and outside agencies. Also included are all other written reports required by the supervisor, partners, and outside agencies. Develops and ensures adherence to operating procedures and Traffic Light Reports, and recommends appropriate policies that support EAH’s strategic direction and plans. Understands and supports EAH’s mission and core values.
- Assisting the Property Supervisor, acts as Liaison between site and central office, conducts monthly meetings
- Responsible for file compliance at each property in portfolio, working with on-site staff as necessary to ensure full compliance.
- Responsible for resident satisfaction, researches and responds to various resident, owner and/or vendor issues that cannot be delegated to the Property Manager; ensures that fair housing practices are followed in all resident relations
- Responsible for approving all new move-ins and re-certifications, ensuring that on-site staff is using correct and most current leases, house rules, etc.
- Ensures that correspondence, contracts, and other property-related documentation are secured according to company policy
- Responsible for maintaining desired financial benchmarks, monitors and analyzes monthly financials for each property in portfolio
- Responsible for oversight of on-site staff including training, orientation, timesheet approval, performance reviews, salary reviews, and scheduling.
- 1+ years of multi-site property management and/or 3+ years of property management
- Knowledge of HUD, TCAC, DFEH and ADA Guidelines and experience interacting with various regulatory agencies
- Ability to Develop and Implement Budgets and Variance Reports
- Strong Supervisory experience
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985