Position is for a full-time Systems Implementation Analyst to work in the EAH Corporate office located in San Rafael. Qualified candidates will have at least 3 years of experience in multi-regional property management or housing regulatory agency. Must have at least 3 years of experience as an Administrative User of Yardi Core Voyager. Bachelor's Degree, in a computer-related field or Real Estate and/or Accounting/Business and some formal training/certification in computer related field. PMP courses or certification a plus. Knowledge of Tax Credit, HUD, 236 and Rural Development Compliance regulations preferred. Salary commensurate to experience.
EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting affordable housing since 1968. We are one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 450, EAH develops low-income multi-family housing, manages over 100 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
In conjunction with VP, Business Systems, the Implementation Analyst provides software project management and support for Yardi products and other interfaced software systems. Oversees project scope including planning, executing, controlling, and closing processes. Required to regularly analyze project performance against objectives, schedule, and budget. Keeps abreast regarding latest software updates, changes in housing regulations, and real estate industry trends. Understands and supports EAH’s mission and core values.
- Provides EAH Departments with software project management that follow standard models of systems development life cycle (SDLC).
- Produces detailed project plans and implements processes for managing system rollouts.
- Collaborates with Business Systems team, IT Department, software vendors and internal technology partners regarding all aspects of end-to-end systems solution delivery, including design, requirement definition, analysis, communication, testing, pilot/implementation and on-going support with business partners.
- Recruits project sponsors and stakeholders in addition to facilitating project team meetings.
- Tests and leads testing efforts related to new functionality, new modules, and upgrades to existing modules including creating testing plans, cases, and scripts for user acceptance testing.
- Communicates and tracks user requirements throughout the project life cycle in response to changing user needs or understanding of the application.
- Leads project closure activities that includes full project review and closure report that outlines performance, lessons learned and continued issues management.
- Provides regular updates to VP, Business System and EAH department heads.
Yardi System Support and Training
- Creates and rolls out training curriculums for new modules and new functionality by working jointly with Learning and Employee Development Managers.
- Assists with data conversions for property acquisitions, resyndications and off-boarding.
- Provides Yardi technical support to end users.
- Prioritizes and resolves problems as they arise and notifies management of potential high impact issues in a timely manner.
- Regularly analyzes helpdesk tickets for common issues to identify ways to improve business processes or make training recommendations.
- Configures user security, including creating and maintaining user roles, permissions, system settings, and approval workflows.
- Continually look for ways to leverage Yardi’s capabilities to improve efficiency through workflow, automation, and process improvement.
- Provides Yardi reports as requested by all departments.
- Conducts one-on-one and group training for software products via in person, telephone and webinar sessions.
- Recommends software changes to coincide with Yardi-related updates. Rolls out training on Yardi updates.
May direct the work of other Business Systems staff our consultants.
At least 3 years of experience in multi-regional property management or housing regulatory agency. At least 3 years of experience as an Administrative User of Yardi Core Voyager.
DESIRABLE ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- PMP courses or certification.
- Knowledge of Tax Credit, HUD, 236 and Rural Development Compliance regulations
Bachelor's Degree, in a computer-related field or Real Estate and/or Accounting/Business and some formal training/certification in computer related field.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIREMENTS
EAH Housing conducts criminal background checks on all candidates who have received a conditional job offer. Once you have received such an offer, you will be required to submit and pass our criminal background requirements. Please be advised that certain roles may also require fingerprinting due to legal requirements. If onsite housing is a requirement of the position, any household members over 18 years of age who will be living onsite with the candidate must also undergo a criminal background check and tenant screening. Satisfactory completion of background check and fingerprinting requirements is a requirement of employment with EAH.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985