Related is seeking an experienced Community Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of our affordable housing community, totaling 50 units, in Nanuet, NY.
- Supervise all marketing, leasing, recertification and administrative functions
- Direct oversight of accounts payable/receivable
- Hire, train and evaluate all office and maintenance staff
- Administer site specific programs and ensure compliance with each applicable agency (HDC, HCR, HUD, etc.)
- Tenant/landlord relations and conflict resolution
- Collect security deposits and rents, and institute proper procedures against delinquent accounts
- Oversee day-to-day maintenance operations
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting
- Develop and maintain property financial budget
- Special projects as assigned
- Prepare monthly Budget variance reports
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- 3+ years of property management experience
- Knowledge of Project Based Section 8, LIHTC, and/or other affordable housing programs a must
- Understanding of Operating Statements and Financial Budgets is a must
- Comprehensive understanding of credits/debits/re-classes and accruals
- Experience with RealPage, OneSite and JD Edwards (or similar software program)
- Previous direct supervisory experience is required
Related Management Company (RMC) is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer