Do you want a career and not just a job? Are you good with people? Are you extremely organized? Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment where you problem-solve and work as a team on a daily basis?
Begin working full-time immediately! The Community Manager will maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, enforcing leases, maintaining and securing premises, and providing great customer service!
Requirements and Skills:
- High School diploma/GED plus several years of work experience
- 3-5 years of Property Management experience a plus
- Customer service skills
- Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Great organizational skills
- Excellent relationship management skills