Are you good with people? Are you extremely organized? Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment where you problem-solve and work as a team on a daily basis? Are you looking for consistent hours and a position with paid time-off with a reputable company?
We are offering a full-time Community Manager position in your area! The Community Manager will maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, enforcing leases, maintaining and securing premises, and providing great customer service!
Requirements and Skills:
- High School diploma/GED plus several years of work experience
- 3-5 years of Property Management experience a plus
- Customer service skills
- Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Great organizational skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training