Fresno Housing is looking for a highly organized, detail oriented, straight forward Compliance and Relocation Coordinator to support our Quality Assurance team in conducting compliance reviews on resident files for a variety of housing programs and reviewing procedures to make recommendations for continuous improvement. If you are someone who enjoys working independently, thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to learn and adapt quickly all while ensuring compliance procedures are followed, keep reading because this job might be perfect for you!
We are NOT looking for someone who waits for direction. In fact, we want a person who takes initiative and can be friendly but firm while upholding Agency compliance standards! We need someone who can meet deadlines while working within strict rules and regulations, be reliable, inquisitive, and has strong Microsoft Excel skills.
This position works with a team of professionals to assist in serving the needs of Fresno County residents not only through compliance but also by assisting with resident relocation projects, customer service and some backup property management duties. We need someone who is able to maintain a fair attitude while assisting with taking tough calls from the general public and residents about their concerns. This position will work behind the scenes to ensure compliance but will also interact with the public regularly.
Primary areas of ownership include but are not limited to:
- Conducting daily reviews of resident files and applications for compliance; monitoring waiting lists for housing under various programs
- Developing and reviewing Standard Operating Procedures and recommending staff training needs; establishing a monitoring and tracking system and developing program integrity process
- Reviewing criminal background reports and handling follow-ups with clients on findings; compiling reports for approval or denial
- Monitoring fraud allegations and preparing evidence accordingly; detecting and preventing program errors, abuse, or fraud and providing recommendations on preventative measures
- Coordinating aspects of resident relocation processes such as locating temporary housing or conducting needs assessment; following consistently changing, detailed regulations from HUD and other agencies
- Establishing working relationships with community organization representatives and other agencies while keeping up-to-date on available services to refer residents to; maintaining client confidentiality and privacy according to Agency standards
Final Filing Date: Open until Filled
If this sounds like you please submit a fully completed application and a resume through the Fresno Housing online job portal at www.fresnohousing.org/careers/
Location: 1331 Fulton Street, Fresno, CA 93721
Anticipated Hiring Range: $44,000 - $55,000/year