Assists the Director of Compliance with ensuring regulatory compliance of a large and rapidly growing portfolio of affordable rental properties under management by R Home Property Management, LLC. The incumbent will assist the Director of Compliance leading a team of professional, knowledgeable compliance associates with specific emphasis on delivering superior customer service in support of R Home’s HEROES principles and values.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND TALENTS
- HCCP, COS, BOS, TCS or equivalent certifications required.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with a concentration in a financial discipline preferred.
- Three years’ experience in affordable housing program management with a government housing agency or as Section 8 contract administrator or with an affordable housing asset or property management company required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supervising professional staff preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel applications; working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with Yardi Voyager or equivalent property management software preferred.
- Exceptional analytical skills and detail orientation.
- Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and professional writing.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with and present complex information to associates at all levels and a wide range of business partners.
- Ability to apply reason, logic, and advanced problem-solving skills to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to independently interpret data and draw conclusions and make recommendations based on those conclusions.
- Ability to organize and manage complex projects within strict deadlines in a high-volume environment.
- Ability to work and lead effectively in a team environment.