Do you want a career and not just a job? Are you passionate about building a project from the ground up? Do you enjoy working in an energetic and fast-paced environment where you problem-solve with a dynamic team?
We are offering a full-time Project Manager position in your area! The Project Manager will organize and oversee commercial, multi-family, new and rehab construction projects. Our ideal candidate will have five years of related experience or a four-year engineering/construction degree; they must also be computer literate and Timberline experience is a plus. Responsibilities will include buyout, field management, estimating and scheduling.
- Estimates and obtains qualified Material Vendor and Subcontractor proposals.
- Participates in project buy-out decisions and hiring of necessary trades and personnel.
- Creates project schedules and meets project deadlines.
- Manages multiple subcontractors and suppliers on scattered sites.
- Follows-up on call backs and warranty related items.
- Some travel required.
- Five years commercial, multi-family and rehab construction experience or four-year engineering/construction degree
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word and Project