Carpentry, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, and you! These are some of the most important things we need to maintain our properties and keep our residents happy. If you’re looking to make a difference with your technical knowledge and excellent customer service, then we want to hear from you. WinnCompanies is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team at Stewart Terrace in New Windsor, NY!
- Perform repairs for a variety of areas such as appliances, carpentry, hardware accessories, masonry, painting, as well as basic electrical, plumbing, and HVAC
- Complete assigned service requests and repairs to company standard
- Help prepare empty apartments to be ready for next round of tenant move-ins
- Maintain grounds through trash management, landscaping, and snow removal
- Complete all resident and site work orders in a timely manner
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of related experience
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, appliances, HVAC and/or carpentry
- Basic familiarity with computers and tablets
- Availability for on-call activity during off hours for urgent needs
- Ability to speak and understand basic English
- Trade school or college degree
- CAMT certification
- Advanced skill in at least 2 trades (electrical, plumbing, appliances, HVAC and carpentry, etc.)
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that’s best for you and your family.
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team’s passion and hard work with consistent learning and growth opportunities for their role within Winn as well as they’re own professional growth.