United Church Homes, Inc. is seeking a Housing Manager for 3 of our Senior Living Apartment Communities with a total of 125 units located in Canal Winchester and Pickerington, Ohio to join our team! This position is responsible the daily management of the assigned Senior Living Apartment Community within the policies, procedures and guidelines of United Church Homes as well as all federal and state laws and regulations.
Essential Functions Include
- Verifying applicant and tenant eligibility
- Leasing and marketing
- Collecting rents
- Basic bookkeeping and financial reporting
- Supervision of community staff
- Purchasing and invoicing through computer software
- Working with residents
- Two (2) years of business office experience preferred
- Must have strong organizational skills and be deadline, detail and people oriented
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- Prior apartment management and experience with HUD regulations a plus
- Must be able to proficiently operate a computer, the Internet and basic office equipment
What You'll Love About United Church Homes
- Our mission is to transform Aging by building a culture of community, wholeness and peace.
- Our core values are Compassion, Hospitality, Respect, Integrity, Stewardship and Transparency
- Work/Life Balance
- Health Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
To apply online, please visit us at https://joinuch.org and click on “Career Search” to find the job you are looking for.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.