Position is for a full-time IT Analyst to work at EAH Corporate in San Rafael, CA. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree or formal training/certification in computer-related field such as software development, programming, database design and management, or related field. 1-3 years of related work or field work or experience in matters related to IT management, project management, or software development. 1-3 years training and support for and roll out of property management business systems. Salary commensurate to experience.
EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting affordable housing since 1968. We have become one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 450, EAH develops multi-family communities, manages over 100 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
For immediate consideration, please apply to requisition ITSYS02467 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
Assists with IT projects and serves as quality assurance for IT systems. Utilizes knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations relevant to SOC/ HIPAA compliance to evaluate projects and internal auditing. Utilizes existing IT policies and procedures to assist users and departments in utilizing the systems correctly and meeting their training ne e ds. Understands and supports EA H’s mission and core values.
- Assists with identifying system requirements and needs for the organization, which includes training, work flows, documentation, and on-going support.
- Collaborates with all departments and technology partners, vendors, and businesses regarding all aspects of end-to-end systems solution delivery, including design, requirement definition, and analysis. Supports users in evaluating new technologies and tools.
- Helps define and implement processes for managing system roll outs.
- Communicates and tracks user requirements throughout the project life cycle in response to changing user needs or understanding of the application.
- Assists with maintaining and developing manuals and training materials.
- Provides technical assistance to staff through telephone, remote session, or occasional on-site visits.
- Analyzes and audits user security, group security, including creating and maintaining user roles, security permissions and access control settings.
- Modifies and customizes reports as requested.
- Troubleshoots system and data problems and works with vendors on solutions when issues cannot be resolved in house.
- Assists VP of IT, as required.
- Keeps abreast of changes to IT regulations and software updates.
- Actively participates in EAH’s Injury and Illness Prevention Plan
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or formal training/certification in computer-related field such as software development, programming, database design and management, or related field, required. 1-3 years of related work or field work or experience in matters related to IT management, project management, or software development. 1-3 years training and support for and roll out of property management business systems.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIREMENTS
EAH Housing conducts criminal background checks on all candidates who have received a conditional job offer. Once you have receive such an offer, you will be required to submit and pass our criminal background requirements. Please be advised that certain roles may also require fingerprinting due to legal requirements. If onsite housing is a requirement of the position, any household members over 18 years of age who will be living onsite with the candidate must also undergo a criminal background check and tenant screening. Satisfactory completion of background check and fingerprinting requirements is a requirement of employment with EAH.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB - 16985