To be responsible, under the direction of the Resident Manager, for specific maintenance of the physical property as directed in full compliance with all company policies and procedures, Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity regulations as well as with RMC’s Fair Housing personnel policy.
Schedule: Wednesday-Friday 4pm-12:30am
- Cleans and maintains pristine cleanliness of front lobby, hallways, restrooms, elevators, stairways, and other luxury condo common area including washing, dusting, polishing, etc.
- Maintains common area floors including, wash and wax hard surface flooring, vacuuming carpets and rugs, washing carpets and rugs, cleaning tile grout, etc.
- Maintains common area walls, windows, and doors including, wash and clean, and washing windows
- Maintains common area lighting which involves changing light bulbs when lights are out
- Responsible for maintaining the appropriate level of sanitary and cleaning supplies for assigned areas
- Empty all trash receptacles and transport trash to the disposal area.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 90% of job will be dedicated to Cleaning duties and 10% dedicated to light maintenance duties
Benefits and features:
- Competitive hourly pay + bonus
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K)
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years prior experience working as a Janitor, Cleaner, or Porter in a Hotel or apartment building or similar environment that requires good hospitality and customer service skills.
- 1-2 years plus verifiable Janitor, Cleaner, or Porter experience
- Hands on experience with a majority of the above duties
- Must be reliable and have experience working with cleaning chemicals
- Additional Requirements
- Must be a team player and be able to work with little supervision
- Polite with experience working in a customer service environment
- Must have excellent time management skills and work ethic to get daily job tasks done on time each day
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and be on feet for extended periods of time during an 8 hr shift
- Must have Reliable transportation
- Light Maintenance knowledge is a plus
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Building maintenance environment, indoor/outdoor, consisting of exposure to moving mechanical parts and seasonal temperature changes ranging from freezing to extreme heat
- May be exposed to high places, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, and loud noises
- Vision requirements include both close range and long distance vision
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and crawl into confined spaces
- Must be able to endure walking, squatting, bending, balancing, climbing, kneeling, crawling and prolonged standing
- Must be able to use hands to grip power and hand tools.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employe