This position is for a full-time Leasing Agent I/COS to work at Markham Plaza I/II, a 305-unit affordable housing community in San Jose, CA. Qualified candidates will have 1+ year of related apartment leasing experience and knowledge of affordable housing. COS certification preferred. Position pays $17.50/hr to $21.75/hr.
Established in 1968, EAH Housing is one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. EAH develops low-income multifamily housing, manages more than 222 properties throughout in California and Hawai’i, and plays a leadership role in local, regional, and national housing advocacy efforts.
EAH Housing puts its core values into action every day as our staff of 700 people serves 25,000 residents in 87 municipalities. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, professional development, and invest in our employees through extensive training programs. Please visit our www.eahhousing.org to learn more about us, our culture, and how we strive to maintain excellence in everything we do.
For immediate consideration, please apply to requisition LEASI002758 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
The Leasing Agent I/COS is directly responsible for marketing and leasing the property. The Leasing Agent is also responsible for providing resident relations services.
- Assists in Developing and implementing marketing plan and creation of advertisements
- Provides Property Tours, Shows Model Unit
- Logs all Traffic, completes Follow-up, Processes Rental Application and Prepares Lease
- Collects Deposit, Conducts Unit Inspection
- Conducts Market Survey of Competition
- Participates in Property Inspections, Move in/Move out, Aids Residents with move out process
- Participates in re-certification process
- 1+ Year of Related Apartment Leasing Experience/COS experience
- MS Office knowledge and Intermediate Skills
- Knowledge of Affordable Housing
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
EAH requires that all new hires be vaccinated at the time of hire, i.e., vaccinated on their first day of work and provide proof of their vaccination status. Accommodations will be made for applicants with a valid medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief that they cannot get vaccinated. Accommodations can be requested after an offer has been extended.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985