This position is for a full-time Leasing Agent I/COS to work at Villages of Moa'e Ku, a 190-unit multi-family affordable housing community in Ewa Beach, HI. Qualified Candidates will have 1+ year of experience in leasing and affordable housing. COS certification a plus. Pay commensurate to experience.
EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting affordable housing since 1968. We are one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 450, EAH develops multi-family communities, manages over 100 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
For immediate consideration, please apply to requisition LEASI02137 on our website to www.eahhousing.org/careers
The Leasing Agent I/COS is directly responsible for marketing and leasing the property.
- Assists in Developing and implementing marketing plan and creation of advertisements
- Provides Property Tours, Shows Model Unit
- Logs all Traffic, completes Follow-up, Processes Rental Application and Prepares Lease
- Collects Deposit, Conducts Unit Inspection
- Conducts Market Survey of Competition
- Participates in Property Inspections, Move in/Move out, Aids Residents with move out process
- Participates in re-certification process
- 1+ Year of Related Apartment Leasing Experience/COS experience
- MS Office knowledge and Intermediate Skills
- Knowledge of Affordable Housing
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIREMENTS
EAH Housing conducts criminal background checks on all candidates who have received a conditional job offer. Once you have received such an offer, you will be required to submit and pass our criminal background requirements. Please be advised that certain roles may also require fingerprinting due to legal requirements. If onsite housing is a requirement of the position, any household members over 18 years of age who will be living onsite with the candidate must also undergo a criminal background check and tenant screening. Satisfactory completion of background check and fingerprinting requirements is a requirement of employment with EAH.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with a percentage match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985