Wimmer Communities Overview
Five generations of dedication, hard work, and values continue our mission of creating and promoting our living communities. Wimmer Communities constantly provides outstanding customer service and believes that customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. The property management industry provides a great opportunity for anyone to start a career. Top of the line training along with experienced management prepare you for a successful career you never knew was imaginable.
Wimmer Communities takes pride in promoting within and helping our team grow. Employees that are interested in promotional opportunities can speak with their management team and develop a plan to achieve that goal. Senior leadership recognizes high performers and ensures their efforts are noticed.
Position and Schedule
Wimmer Communities is currently looking for a Leasing Consultant. This position is full time, 40 hours per week. The work schedule is a combination of weekday and weekend hours. Monday through Friday hours are from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. Saturday and Sunday hours are from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Promote, participate and insure a successful renewal program.
- Show property to prospective residents per the Wimmer leasing procedures.
- Explain terms of the lease and verify financial qualifications of lessee and complete lease.
- Perform basic clerical functions to include but not limited to; data entry (work orders, tenant concerns), filing and answering telephones.
- Data entry of work orders and work completion orders.
- Provide accurate reports on a weekly, monthly and annual basis as directed by the Property Manager.
- Medical, dental, vision, and flexible spending account.
- Life insurance, AD&D, and short term disability
- 401 (k) plan with match
- Generous PTO plan that starts day one.
- Rent discount
Why work here?
As a recipient of the 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Top Workplaces Award, we have proven ourselves as one of the best places to work in Southeastern Wisconsin. We understand that work is your second family which is why we created the Fun Committee. This committee is comprised of members from various departments with the main goal of making Wimmer and enjoyable place to work. Quarterly lunches, our annual holiday party, March Madness bracket challenges as well as the Wimmer 25 Week Wellness Challenge keeps our work family invested in one another and our mission.
Wimmer Communities provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wimmer Communities complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation, and training.