The Leasing Consultant will be directly reporting to the Community Manager at an extremely busy 489 unit affordable housing community in Springfield, MA. The Leasing Consultant will be responsible for setting leasing/marketing strategies for the property, lease and pre lease apartments, implement policies and procedures, analyze market/occupancy trends of the surrounding area and update the website/marketing sites. Seeking somebody to bring positive energy to each conversation and resolve any issues that may occur.
- Residential real estate experience helpful within affordable housing
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent follow-up with the staff, site personnel, management and vendors required
- Position is subject to potential overtime; must be flexible and willing to work all shifts/hours/days
- LIHTC knowledge a plus
- Bilingual Spanish highly preferred
- Shift is Monday-Friday with Saturdays (as needed)
Benefits and Features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Matching 401(K)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- & More!
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Affordable is the division of Related Companies that develops, acquires and preserves affordable housing throughout the nation. Affordable housing laid the foundation of Related Companies, and its broad portfolio of award-winning affordable and mixed-income developments demonstrate the company’s continuing ability to create affordable housing opportunities in a variety of geographically, economically and socially diverse neighborhoods. Related owns and operates a portfolio of more than 60,000 affordable and workforce housing units.