Responsible for the daily service and cleanliness of the interior and exterior of the property, ensuring a safe and attractive living environment for residents, attractive curb appeal for prospective residents, exceptional quality and service, and sustained resident satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment demonstrating strong organizational and follow up skills along with an ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact, in English, with a diverse group of associates, residents and external agencies.
- Ability to read, in English, at a level sufficient to understand policies and procedures, safety notices, general business correspondence and/or documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy. Strong customer service orientation to older adults.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in the use of hand and power tools.