Fresno Housing has an opening for a self-motivated, hard-working individual seeking a challenging job with growth potential. If you have an interest in property maintenance this job is for you!
Sample Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains and ensures property ground, garbage container areas, hallways and parking lots are clean and orderly; removes debris, trash or leaves from grounds and/or rooftops, carports and gutters; examines grounds every morning and continually throughout the day to ensure desirable curb appeal; keeps parking bays and parking lots clean; during special pickup days contains the spread of litter and debris and to localize it for convenient disposal; disposes of any debris and abandoned property from vacated units.
- Supports other maintenance staff by providing assistance for the completion of more complex/skilled tasks.
- Utilizes work order system to obtain, log and close out work orders; reviews and updates work orders using computers and other smart devices.
- Maintains and ensures property grounds, garbage container areas, hallways and parking lots are clean and orderly.
- Performs regular maintenance on a variety of building interiors and exteriors as well as common areas.
- Regular driving for business purposes required.
High School diploma or certificate of equivalent of High School Achievement (GED) and a minimum of one (1) year of general labor or custodial experience.
Why work for Fresno Housing?
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS).
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Group Insurance including medical, dental, vision, section 125 and life insurance.
- Convenient, secure, agency provided parking
For more information about our Agency, visit our website: www.fresnohousing.org/careers