United Church Homes, Inc. is seeking a qualified individual to join our team to perform maintenance for our Senior Living Apartment Community, Corinthian Arbors, located in Corinth, MS! This position is responsible for maintaining the building and grounds of the assigned Senior Living Apartment Community within the policies, procedures and guidelines of United Church Homes.
Essential Functions Include
- Maintaining the building and grounds in a professional manner and in good working order
- Completing working orders
- Janitorial duties
- Apartment reconditioning, including painting, repairs, cleaning, etc.
- Basic plumbing and electrical repairs
- Upkeep of outside grounds, including lawncare and snow / ice removal
- Working with outside contractors as needed
- On-call coverage for emergencies
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related field
- Must be deadline and detail oriented and be able to prioritize
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
What You'll Love About United Church Homes
- Our mission is to transform Aging by building a culture of community, wholeness and peace.
- Our core values are Compassion, Hospitality, Respect, Integrity, Stewardship and Transparency
- Work/Life Balance
- Health Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
To apply online, visit us at https://joinuch.org and click on “Career Search” to find the job you are looking for.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.