Riverside Townhomes features newly renovated affordable 1, 2, 3, & 4 bedroom town homes for rent in Austin, Texas. Located in the Montopolis neighborhood, residents enjoy immediate access to Downtown Austin and major employers. This beautiful community showcases new amenities for residents to enjoy.
The Maintenance Tech will be responsible for common area and apartment repairs in the scope of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and appliances. Customer service and attention to detail are critical skills to ensure the satisfaction of the community’s residents.
Efficiently completes all daily work orders in a specific amount of time. Communicates any delays in completing a work order with the supervisor and management office.
Troubleshoot and repair maintenance issues involving electrical, plumbing, appliances, and carpentry.
Work with office team to ensure all make-ready repairs and services are completed and on schedule.
Respond to after hour on-call emergencies.
Stay current on all applicable building codes and safety standards.
Maintain trash rooms and dumpster areas.
Assist in the proper clearing of snow during a snow event.
Coordinate proper work shop inventory with maintenance supervisor.
Benefits and features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs
Knowledge and Skills:
- Six months of maintenance experience, preferably in the apartment industry
- High School Diploma preferred; certification from an accredited trade school highly desired
- EPA Type I, Type II or Universal certification strongly preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of technical skills as it relates to apartment maintenance
- Handle tile work, carpentry repairs and all facets of the make ready process
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC, plumbing, electrical and all other systems at the community
- Must have valid driver’s license, dependable transportation and be able to accommodate a rotating on-call schedule
- Ability to work a varied schedule including weekends and holidays as required
Spanish proficiency preferred
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Building maintenance environment, indoor/outdoor, consisting of exposure to moving mechanical parts and seasonal temperature changes ranging from freezing to extreme heat.
May be exposed to high places, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, and loud noises.
Vision requirements include both close range and long distance vision.
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to climb ladders and crawl into confined spaces.
Must be able to endure walking, squatting, bending, balancing, climbing, kneeling, crawling and prolonged standing.
Must be able to use hands to grip power and hand tools.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our commitment to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer