Are you a seasoned professional in the maintenance industry looking for a new opportunity, a competitive salary and strong benefits package working with a reputable management company? Look no further, we are seeking an EXPERIENCED RESIDENTIAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN for our community in Oak Creek, Wisconsin.
- Completes work orders assigned in a timely manner
- Make Ready/Turning units in between occupancy
- Maintain the overall condition of the building and grounds
- Assist with projects
- Move furniture and equipment upon instruction
- HVAC experience
- Previous maintenance experience in residential, hotel or school
- EPA and CPO certification preferred
- General knowledge of but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, basic repairs, painting, and drywall
- Basic computer skills
The Maintenance Technician position has a standard schedule of Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with an on-call rotation.
- Compensation aligned with experience and certifications
- Generous bonus structure
- Competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) eligibility with company match
Interested candidates should submit their resume along with contact information. Candidates must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, their own tools and excellent customer service skills.