Fresno Housing has an opening for a self-motivated, hard-working individual seeking a challenging job with growth potential. If you have an interest in property maintenance this job is for you!
Sample Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing daily work orders in time allotted; manages time and prioritizes work to complete assigned work orders by established deadlines
- Provides customer service to residents and the general public; responds to requests in a prompt and courteous manner
- Utilizes work order system to obtain, log and close out work orders; reviews and updates work orders using computers and other smart devices
- Performs a variety of skilled carpentry maintenance work, lays a variety of flooring, and repairs various types of wall coverings
- Maintains and ensures property grounds, garbage container areas, hallways and parking lots are clean and orderly
- Maintains, repairs and replaces appliances including stoves, refrigerators, dishwashers, garbage disposals, washers and dryers
- Performs regular maintenance on a variety of building interiors and exteriors as well as common areas
- Regular driving for business purposes required.
High School diploma or certificate of equivalent of High School Achievement (GED) and a minimum of three (3) years of skilled trade, building/facility maintenance, multifamily or other related experience in a maintenance skilled capacity.
Why work for Fresno Housing?
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS).
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Group Insurance including medical, dental, vision, section 125 and life insurance.
- Convenient, secure, agency provided parking
For more information about our Agency, visit our website: www.fresnohousing.org/careers