Carpentry, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, and you! These are some of the most important things we need to maintain our properties and keep our residents happy. If you’re looking to make a difference with your technical knowledge and excellent customer service, then we want to hear from you. WinnCompanies is looking for Maintenance Technicians for properties in the Boston and Greater Boston area.
- Perform repairs for a variety of areas such as appliances, carpentry, hardware accessories, masonry, painting, as well as basic electrical, plumbing, and HVAC
- Complete assigned service requests and repairs to company standard
- Help prepare empty apartments to be ready for next round of tenant move-ins
- Maintain grounds through trash management, landscaping, and snow removal
- Complete all resident and site work orders in a timely manner
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of related experience
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, appliances, HVAC and/or carpentry
- Basic familiarity with computers and tablets
- Availability for on-call activity during off hours for urgent needs
- Ability to speak and understand basic English
- Trade school or college degree
- CAMT certification
- Advanced skill in at least 2 trades (electrical, plumbing, appliances, HVAC and carpentry, etc.)
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that’s best for you and your family.
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team’s passion and hard work with consistent learning and growth opportunities for their role within Winn as well as they’re own professional growth.
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.