Position is for a full-time Office Assistant at a 389-unit, multi-family affordable housing community in Honolulu, HI. Qualified Candidates wil have 1+ year of Property Management experience, and have knowledge in HUD and Low Income Housing Tax Credit. Affordable, Yardi, LIHTC, RD, Building Management knowledge preferred. STAR, COS, C3P designations desired. Must have good phone etiquette. Bilingual in Chinese/English a plus.
EAH Housing has been Developing, Managing and Promoting Affordable Housing since 1968. We have become one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 405, EAH develops low-income housing, manages 102 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
The Office Assistant assists the Property Manager and other office staff in the operation of the complex to help in assuring effective fiscal, physical and social soundness.
- Collects Rent, Makes Bank Deposits, Prepares and Submits Rent Roll, Verifies Income
- Complies with HUD, TCAC or other regulations
- Answers phone, assists residents and guests as the first point of contact
- Prepares correspondence, maintains neatness of the office, maintains required inventories for the office
- 1+ Year of Property Management Experience
- Knowledge of HUD, Low Income Housing Tax Credit, and ADA guidelines a Plus
- Able to multi-task in a very busy office environment
- Good phone etiquette
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with a percentage match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985