An apartment community located in St. Petersburg, Florida, is currently seeking a Full-Time Office Coordinator to provide support for the Housing Manager of our 115-unit senior living apartment community.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Verifying tenant eligibility
- Collection of rents
- Processing bank deposits
- Verifying and submitting invoices
- Assisting with marketing & leasing apartments
- Participating in and conducting tenant activities
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of computer and office equipment
- Previous apartment management experience or experience working with HUD regulations is a plus
- Bi-lingual a plus but not required
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation required
To apply online please visit us at https://joinuch.org and click on “Career Search” to find the job you are looking for.
A great benefit package included.
An EOE and PROVIDER.