Position is for a full-time Operations Analyst to work in the corporate offices of EAH in Tarzana, CA. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field. Must have 1-3 years of related work or field work or financial analysis experience in matters related to affordable housing, housing development or project management. Salary commensurate to experience.
Established in 1968, EAH Housing is one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. EAH develops low-income multifamily housing, manages more than 222 properties throughout in California and Hawai’i, and plays a leadership role in local, regional, and national housing advocacy efforts.
EAH Housing puts its core values into action every day as our staff of 700 people serves 25,000 residents in 87 municipalities. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, professional development, and invest in our employees through extensive training programs. Please visit our www.eahhousing.org to learn more about us, our culture, and how we strive to maintain excellence in everything we do.
For immediate consideration please apply to requisition OPERA002731 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
Supports EAH’s execution of real estate management, development and financial programs that drive company performance by gathering and analyzing existing and market data, identifying opportunities for improved reporting and flow of information, and performing analytical tasks that support the daily operation of the business. Responsible for assisting financial analysts in various accounting and/or financial management duties.
- Hands on utilization of Yardi database, File Maker, Smartsheet and other company used databases and tools to assist in creating metrics and analytical reports for existing, newly acquired and/or prospective projects/properties with a goal of streamlining operations and making useful data readily available to decision makers
- Supports Asset Management, Real Estate Management (REM) and Real Estate Development (RED) teams with various financial projects related but not limited to budgets, financial reports and analysis, and training.
- Collaborates with appropriate department staff on applicable database design, including architecture, normalization, and management. Databases include Yardi, Smartsheets, CRM, Filemaker and Salesforce.
- Assures quality, troubleshoots and supports entire database solution and templates, including administration, development, maintenance, documentation and troubleshooting.
- Maintains templates and database solutions including project files and supporting documentation, making tweaks to templates and solutions as needed.
- Applies data modeling techniques to ensure development and maintenance of templates and solutions and support efforts meet integration and performance expectations.
- Supports end users through training on use of the Yardi, Smartsheet, and Filemaker databases, providing updates in staff meetings and providing ongoing application support.
- Actively participates in EAH’s Injury and Illness Prevention Plan
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field. 1-3 years of related work or field work or financial analysis experience in matters related to affordable housing, housing development or project management.
DESIRABLE ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Software programming knowledge is a plus
- Real estate industry exposure a plus
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIREMENTS
EAH Housing conducts criminal background checks on all candidates who have received a conditional job offer. Once you have receive such an offer, you will be required to submit and pass our criminal background requirements. Please be advised that certain roles may also require fingerprinting due to legal requirements. If onsite housing is a requirement of the position, any household members over 18 years of age who will be living onsite with the candidate must also undergo a criminal background check and tenant screening. Satisfactory completion of background check and fingerprinting requirements is a requirement of employment with EAH.
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
EAH requires that all new hires be vaccinated at the time of hire, i.e., vaccinated on their first day of work and provide proof of their vaccination status. Accommodations will be made for applicants with a valid medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief that they cannot get vaccinated. Accommodations can be requested after an offer has been extended.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985