Your role within the company:
The Part-time Administrative Assistant will be working directly under the Community Manager at our very busy 442 unit affordable housing community in Groton, CT. This candidate will be responsible for sitting at the front desk, answering phones, taking messages, and answering emails. The receptionist will meet and greet tenants and new applicants who are interested in applying for residency in the building. Other Responsibilities include, but not limited to, making application packets/ preparing applicants for interviews, making copies of documents, running background checks, scheduling and entering lease signing, preparing balance sheets/invoices, etc.
- 25 hours per week
- Answer phone calls, coordinate emails
- Section 8 experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to handle high traffic and a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis.
- Strong time management, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills.
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated service-oriented self starter and adaptable to change.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish, preferred.
Pay: $18-$19/hr DOE
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer