What We Are Looking For
Seldin Company is seeking a Portfolio Manager in Oklahoma. This position is being added due to growth of our company. Travel will be required up to 50% of the time. Experience with multifamily affordable and conventional properties required.
What You Will Do
The Portfolio Manager will be responsible for leading, managing and training site level employees at various sites assigned by the VP of Property Management. This role is responsible for setting a stellar example for site level employees for overall property operations including maintaining the physical asset and leading day to day operations. This role should train, motivate and empower employees to reach their goals and those of the properties. Periodic travel and overnight stays are required as necessary or assigned.
To view complete job description, click here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/75678t9ysj0mrcf/Portfolio%20Manager.pdf?dl=0
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Two or more years of relevant work experience and/or training
- Ability to supervise staff
- Financial analysis/budget knowledge
- Ability to build a team and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the country's most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https://careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/4209/seldin-portfolio-manager/job