Provides leadership, direction and oversight of overall operations for various properties, ensuring a safe and attractive living environment for residents and a great place to work for associates, exceptional quality and service, sustained resident satisfaction and associate engagement, operational efficiency, and strong financial results.
- Minimum three years property management experience or management experience in a related field, at least two years in a supervisory role preferred.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- NCHM COS (Certified Occupancy Specialist) & TCS (Tax Credit Specialist) Certification or equivalent certification from a nationally-recognized compliance training program and experience, or ability and commitment to obtain certifications at the next available course offering.
- Demonstrated experience and solid track record in marketing and leasing.
- Strong financial acumen; Demonstrated ability to understand basic financial statements and to manage expenses and revenue within budgets.
- Ability to lead, direct, and motivate others to innovate and excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment demonstrating strong organizational and follow up skills along with an ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact, in English, with a diverse group of associates, residents and external agencies.
- Ability to apply reason, logic, and advanced problem-solving skills to resolve complex and/or sensitive issues.
- Ability to read, in English, at a level sufficient to understand policies and procedures, safety notices, general business correspondence and/or documentation.
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and the ability to quickly master new applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Positive attitude, enthusiasm and energy. Strong customer service orientation to older adults.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle a high volume of telephone calls.