Related Companies is the most prominent privately owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 40 years ago, Related is a fully integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales.
Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi, London, and Shanghai and boasts a team of over 3,500 professionals. The Company’s portfolio of over $50 billion in real estate assets owned or under development is made up of best-in-class mixed-use, residential, retail, office and affordable properties in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets. Related has developed preeminent mixed-use projects such as Time Warner Center in New York and CityPlace in West Palm Beach and is currently developing the 28-acre Hudson Yards project on Manhattan’s West Side. Related also manages approximately $4 billion of equity capital on behalf of sovereign wealth funds, public pension plans, multi-managers, endowments, and family offices. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
Related also owns Equinox® Fitness Clubs and SoulCycle further expanding the company's capabilities into the health and fitness arena and enhancing the value of its properties through an exclusive, branded amenity and lifestyle offering. Related is a partner in CORE, a boutique residential brokerage.
Our Recruiting Coordinator works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced high volume recruiting organization. The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals
- Manage scheduling interviews and communicate all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams.
- Facilitate onsite interviews and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, pay schedule, etc.).
- Be comfortable with the data; running reports (some ad-hoc) will be at least a weekly task.
- Help coordinate and attend recruiting and networking events, job fairs, etc.
- Manage job posts and candidate stages in our Applicant Tracking System (iCims) and externally to various career sites and job boards.
- Manage new hire process by drafting offer letters, connecting with references, and reviewing all background check reports.
- I9 verification and entering and submitting initial onboarding documents.
- Keep recruiting team and hiring managers on-point with your organizational skills.
- Travel planning for candidates, as well as team members.
- Capture and submit expenses in the company's expense reporting system (Concur).
- Submit and allocate monthly invoices.
- Order promotional items as needed for job fairs and orientation.
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required.
- Superior time management and multi-tasking ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- BA/BS and at least 1 year of relevant experience, preferably in Talent Acquisition or HR.
Benefits and Features:
- Discounted Equinox membership
- Tuition reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer