REGIONAL MANAGER OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT position available in Lancaster, Ohio
Do you want a career and not just a job? Are you passionate about helping people? Are you invested in the professional growth of others? Do you enjoy working in an energetic and fast-paced environment where you problem-solve with a dynamic team?
We are offering a full-time Regional Manager position in your area! The Regional Manager will oversee all aspects of property operations for their portfolio, including talent management, operational excellence, financial management and asset management!
Requirements and Skills:
- High-school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years of management experience in property management.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in the affordable housing industry, including Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Rural Development (RD) and/or Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC).
- Ability to use computer hardware and software, mobile devices and other technology applications.
- Fair Housing Compliance Certificate required.
- Property management certifications in affordable housing (e.g. Housing Credit Certified Professional [HCCP] and Certified Professional Occupancy [CPO]), preferred. In lieu of certifications, years of experience and ability to obtain select certifications within the timeframe defined by the company will be considered.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree, preferred.
Fairfield Homes, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.