Related Management has a rare opportunity for a qualified Regional Manager. The multi-site portfolio spans locations throughout Massachusetts. This portfolio consists of seven (7) properties up to 1,711 total units. Candidate must be a dynamic professional with a proven history of results, including asset preservation, budget performance, industry compliance, and effective communication and leadership skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete oversight of all real estate property management functions including managing the day-to-day administrative and maintenance operations
- extensive staff supervision
- creating and implementing leasing and marketing plans, resident relations, budget preparation and financial reporting, and monitoring compliance with Section 8, 236, and LIHTC laws.
- Hires and supervises all site staff, including initial screening and interviewing for all administrative staff, building superintendents, and leasing staff where appropriate. Parts of the process may be delegated to the appropriately trained site property managers where applicable and with validation that required training and skills are in place.
- Supervises all site accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Reviews site budget-control logs and monthly income statements. Prepares monthly variance analysis reports (Financial Overviews) for submission to the regional office by the 15th of the month
- Ensures that all resident complaints are handled expeditiously, diplomatically and professionally.
- Supervises the appropriate building security measures, incident documentation, lease violation reports and proper notification of management, owner and/or insurance carriers where necessary.
- Develops, implements, and assures continued implementation of preventive maintenance programs; coordinates with and is responsive to the Regional Facilities Manager, if applicable. Develops appropriate schedules and formalizes the program in writing.
- Ensures that maximum economic rents are achieved through the active rent level management, general and targeted outreach methods, assurance of leasing skills, and resident retention programs.
Must have experience with:
- Must have at least 1 Affordable industry certification such as CPO, CPM, SHCM, TCM, or equivalent Or
- Must be in Property management or related experience for at least 3-5 years Or
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must be willing to travel to properties and work mostly out of several properties
- Financial reporting/Favorable budget results
- Customer Service
- Renovation/ Rehab
- Affordable program management / layering
- CPM, RMP, or CAM certification preferred
Related Management Company (RMC) is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com.
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer