This position is for a full-time Resident Manager II to work at the Hilarita, a 102 unit affordable housing community in Tiburon, CA. Candidate will live onsite. Qualified candidates will have experience managing a HUD property and thoroughly understand the compliance and recertification process. Tax-Credit and Yardi experience is a plus. Must have a current California Real Estate License or be able to obtain within 9 months of hire.
Established in 1968, EAH Housing is one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. EAH develops low-income multifamily housing, manages more than 222 properties throughout in California and Hawai’i, and plays a leadership role in local, regional, and national housing advocacy efforts.
EAH Housing puts its core values into action every day as our staff of 700 people serves 25,000 residents in 87 municipalities. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, professional development, and invest in our employees through extensive training programs. Please visit our www.eahhousing.org to learn more about us, our culture, and how we strive to maintain excellence in everything we do.
For immediate consideration, please apply to requisition RESID002653 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
The Resident Manager II is directly responsible for managing the site to ensure effective fiscal, physical and social soundness. The Resident Manager oversees the day to day operations of the property including administrative, facilities and marketing.
- Collects Rent, Makes Bank Deposits, Prepares and Submits Rent Roll, Verifies Income
- Complies with HUD, TCAC or other regulations
- Maintains Waiting List, Prepares and Processes Leases
- Supervises on-site Staff of 3 or more
- Processes Evictions, Conducts Annual Inspections and Coordinates Repairs
- For HUD Properties, submits Vouchers
- 2+ Years of Affordable Housing Property Management Experience
- Knowledge of HUD, TCAC, DFEH and ADA Guidelines
- Ability to Develop and Implement Budgets and Variance Reports
- Skills in Resident Problem Solving and Staff Management
- Must have a current CA Real Estate License or be able to obtain within 6 months of hire
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
EAH requires that all new hires be vaccinated at the time of hire, i.e., vaccinated on their first day of work and provide proof of their vaccination status. Accommodations will be made for applicants with a valid medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief that they cannot get vaccinated. Accommodations can be requested after an offer has been extended.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985