Related is seeking a Resident Services Coordinator for our affordable housing community, totaling 198 units, in Cincinnati, OH. Responsibilities include:
- Assist and advise residents and families on available services that promote wellness and a self-reliant lifestyle
- Educate residents, families, and staff on available community resources (for example, case management, personal assistance, homemaker, meals-on-wheels, transportation, counseling, occasional visiting nurse, preventive health screening/wellness and legal advocacy)
- Assist residents in creating informal support networks among themselves, with family members and friends
- Monitor the delivery of services to residents to ensure they are appropriate, timely and satisfactory
- Meet with service providers as needed and appropriate
- Provide limited case management (such as, evaluation of social, psychological and physical needs and the development of a service plan) for a resident when such service is not being provided by the general service community
- Set up volunteer support programs with service organizations in the community
- Maintain individual files on residents which will contain the following: intake information, service termination information, quarterly review and follow-up, human or civil rights abuse, resident/family meeting notes
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Robust modern fertility program
- Incentive bonus program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Assistance Program & more!
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred– Social Work, Gerontology, Psychology or Public Health preferred; however, individuals without a degree, but with appropriate work experience may be considered
- Proven experience in service management, including organizing, problem-solving, and advocating for others
* Must be flexible to work a varied schedule
Related Management Company (RMC) is the owner and operator of a premier portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio, we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently exceeds our residents’ and commercial tenants’ expectations. Our dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key differentiator in the market. For more please visit www.Related.com .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer