● Partner with key stakeholders to understand processes and requirements to build and deliver solutions that meet business needs.
● Responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, problem resolution, and technical optimization of business applications and database management software.
● Prioritize, investigate, and troubleshoot problems and questions pertaining to system applications, interfaces, and data processing as appropriate. Solve the problem and/or help determine correct measures to be taken toward the solution.
● Develops functional specifications, use cases etc. used for defining requirements and configuring/enhancing applications to more effectively meet the needs of the user community.
● Supports the execution of change management tasks in systems projects including, but not limited to, communication to key user communities, providing subject matter expertise, providing training and documentation where appropriate.
● Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
● Staying up-to-date on the latest IT advancements to automate and modernize systems to meet changing business conditions.
● Acts as a liaison between business stakeholders and ITS through the entire SDLC
● Collaborates with a team of programmers, software analysts and support staff
● Minimum of 10 years of experience with software development logic, analysis and design.
● 10 + years designing and implementing enterprise-wide organizational change initiatives
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Required Skills and Abilities:
● Proficiency in Google and Microsoft products. Relevant business management systems such as general ledger, HRIS, CRM, Data Warehousing.
● Superior organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
● Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to translate technical subject matter to non-technical audience.
● Must be able to identify and propose alternative solutions to address system issues and enhance existing systems.
● Must be able to work effectively with limited guidance as well as being an active and contributing member of project teams.