Traveling Community Manager- *Must have affordable housing experience*
*travel will be reimbursed per mile traveled.
*Full time- permanent role
Must be willing to travel to cities throughout:
New York (Upstate and NYC area)
Your Role Within the Company:
This Traveling Community Manager is responsible for the overall day-to-day operations for various affordable housing communities throughout various cities along the east coast but focus on the area of South Carolina. This employee will be supervising the office/ maintenance staff and overseeing the AP/AR and Marketing/Leasing department. Also responsible for keeping the property within compliance of all company policies, procedures and all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity, Fair Housing and Human Rights statutes. Looking for a candidate who has experience with financial reports and preparation of budgets.
- Two+ years supervisory skills.
- Strong leadership, organizational and administrative skills.
- Team oriented.
- Re-certification experience.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong financial skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- In-house knowledge of principles, practices and procedures is a plus.
- Section 8/Tax Credit/HUD experience
- Must be willing to travel 90%
Benefits and Features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401(K) + matching
- Reimbursement for travel
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Related Affordable is the division of Related Companies that develops, acquires and preserves affordable housing throughout the nation. Affordable housing laid the foundation of Related Companies, and its broad portfolio of award-winning affordable and mixed-income developments demonstrate the company’s continuing ability to create affordable housing opportunities in a variety of geographically, economically and socially diverse neighborhoods. Related owns and operates a portfolio of more than 60,000 affordable and workforce housing units.