Traveling Community Manager- *Must have affordable housing experience*
*travel will be reimbursed per mile traveled.
*Full time- permanent role
Must be willing to travel to cities throughout:
New York (Upstate and NYC area)
Your Role Within the Company:
This Traveling Community Manager is responsible for the overall day-to-day operations for various affordable housing communities throughout various cities along the east coast. This employee will be supervising the office/ maintenance staff and overseeing the AP/AR and Marketing/Leasing department. Also responsible for keeping the property within compliance of all company policies, procedures and all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity, Fair Housing and Human Rights statutes. Looking for a candidate who has experience with financial reports and preparation of budgets.
- Two+ years supervisory skills.
- Strong leadership, organizational and administrative skills.
- Team oriented.
- Re-certification experience.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong financial skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- In-house knowledge of principles, practices and procedures is a plus.
- Section 8/Tax Credit/HUD experience
- Must be willing to travel 90%
Benefits and Features:
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401(K) + matching
- Reimbursement for travel
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer